Jump to Main Content
- Bogdanov, Anita, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2019 v.75 no.10 pp. 1364-1370
- quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sesquiterpenoids; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; antiviral properties; Elaeagnus; Rumex aquaticus; chemical reactions; methanol; quinones; Human alphaherpesvirus 2; fruit peels; naphthalenes; viruses; Hippophae rhamnoides; virus replication; chemical structure
- ... Two new 14-noreudesmane sesquiterpenes, one new phenylpropane heterodimer, caulilexin C, and uvaol were isolated from the 70% MeOH extract of the fruit peel of Elaeagnus rhamnoides. The structures of the compounds were elucidated by HRESIMS and advanced NMR methods. The absolute configuration of (R)-6,9-dihydroxy-1-oxo-14-noreudesm-5,7,9-triene was determined by the TDDFT-ECD method. The new compo ...
- Orendt, Anita M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy & Fuels 2014 v.28 no.1 pp. 453-465
- basins; bitumen; carbon; carbonates; hydrochloric acid; magnetic materials; methanol; methylene chloride; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oil shale; Green River; Utah
- ... This paper is the first of two associated papers describing the structural details of three sections of an oil shale core taken at the Skyline 16 mine in the Utah Uinta Basin. Bitumen was extracted from the shale using methanol/dichloromethane. Kerogen was isolated from the shale, using a nine-step extraction procedure using HCl and HF. Bitumen samples from the three cores were analyzed using high ...