Jump to Main Content
- Plazińska, Anita, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2019 v.42 no.16 pp. 2628-2639
- biomimetics; chemical species; differential scanning calorimetry; enthalpy; entropy; hydrophobic bonding; lipophilicity; liquid chromatography; methanol; moieties; molecular dynamics; oxygen; phosphatidylcholines; simulation models; sulfur; triazoles
- ... Liquid chromatography coupled to spectrophotometric detection of new antiepileptic compounds, 1,2,4‐triazole‐3‐thione derivatives, on immobilized artificial membrane phosphatidylcholine is reported. The curves representing the relationship between ln k versus 1/T generated under isocratic conditions by the use of methanol and acetonitrile‐containing eluent systems have been constructed in order to ...
- D’Angelo, Anita
M., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2016 v.120 no.49 pp. 27996-28008
- adsorption; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; cations; ceric oxide; cupric oxide; dehydrogenation; desorption; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; formates; hydrogen; methanol; oxidation; oxygen; scanning electron microscopy; spectroscopy; temperature
- ... The surface properties of CeO₂, Pr-CeO₂, and 5% and 15% Cu-doped Pr-CeO₂ were investigated using methanol as a probe molecule through adsorption and desorption studies carried out using in situ DRIFTS. It was revealed that the surfaces of the 5% and 15% Cu materials were dominated by reduced cations/vacancies and that the 15% Cu material contained the highest concentration of these active species. ...