Jump to Main Content
- Singh, Anita, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.104 pp. 85767-85774
- X-ray diffraction; acetone; aluminum oxide; butanol; electrical conductivity; electrodes; electronic nose; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; ethanol; gases; indium; methanol; platinum; printers; scanning electron microscopy; zinc oxide
- ... A series of indium doped ZnO (IZO) materials were fabricated, characterised and tested for their gas sensing properties. ZnO was synthesised with indium doping levels of 0.2, 0.5, 1 and 3 mol%. These were fabricated into gas sensors. Production took place using a commercially available screen printer, a 3 × 3 mm alumina substrate containing interdigitated electrodes and a platinum heater track. Ma ...
- Swami, Anita, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2015 v.3 no.34 pp. 17771-17779
- alloys; catalysts; ethanol; ethylene glycol; geometry; methanol; nanocrystals; palladium; platinum; polyvinylpyrrolidone; pyrrolidones; solvents; stabilizers
- ... Pt skin growth over PdPt alloy nanocrystals has been described using a simple wet chemical method, where a layer-by-layer epitaxial deposition of Pt on PdPt could be understood by the Stranski–Krastanov mechanism. Initial PdPt alloy nanocrystals grown in a simple wet-chemical method, in the presence of a reducing solvent like N-methyl pyrrolidone (NMP) and a stabilizer like polyvinyl pyrrolidone ( ...