Jump to Main Content
- Doerge, D.R., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Food and chemical toxicology 2008 v.46 no.1 pp. 310-320
- in vivo studies; dose response; Glycyrrhiza glabra; Actaea racemosa; herbal medicines; ovariectomy; mice; estrogenic properties; animal models; in vitro studies; extracts; cell lines; dietary supplements; cell proliferation; roots; females; breast neoplasms
- Doerge, D.R., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2004 v.52 no.13 pp. 4344-4349
- feed meals; DNA adducts; chemical reactions; acrylamides; animal experimentation; laboratory animals; mice; mass spectrometry; feed contamination; animal models; liquid chromatography; genotoxicity; toxicity testing; autoclaves; autoclaving
- ... Acrylamide (AA) is a neurotoxic and carcinogenic contaminant that is formed during the cooking of starchy foods. Assessment of human risks from toxicants is routinely performed using laboratory rodents, and such testing requires careful control of unintended exposures, particularly through the diet. This study describes an analytical method based on liquid chromatography with electrospray tandem m ...