Jump to Main Content
- Tanaka, Junichi, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2016 v.470 pp. 813-817
- actin; body weight; bone formation; cartilage; cell movement; chondrocytes; collagen; crossing; cytoskeleton; gene expression; growth plate; guanosinetriphosphatase; mice; transgenic animals
- ... Cdc42, a small Rho GTPase family member, has been shown to regulate multiple cellular functions in vitro, including actin cytoskeletal reorganization, cell migration, proliferation, and gene expression. However, its tissue-specific roles in vivo remain largely unknown, especially in postnatal cartilage development, as cartilage-specific Cdc42 inactivated mice die within a few days after birth. In ...
- Tanaka, Junichi, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Genomics Data 2015 v.5 pp. 115-119
- databases; elderly; gene expression; genes; mice; mouth; saliva; salivary glands; tissues
- ... Aging, also called senescence, is thought to be a physiological phenomenon that commonly occurs in various organs and tissues (Enoki et al., 2007 ). Many older adults experience dysfunction in their salivary glands, for example xerostomia, which is defined as dry mouth resulting from reduced or absent saliva flow (Nagler et al., 2004 ). In the present study, we investigated gene expression i ...