Jump to Main Content
- Tanaka, Junichi, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.512 no.2 pp. 145-149
- bone formation; bone morphogenetic proteins; cell division; genes; guanosinetriphosphatase; knockout mutants; mice; morphogenesis; phenotype; skeletal development; skull
- ... Cdc42 (cell division cycle 42) is ubiquitously expressed small GTPases belonging to the Rho family of proteins. Previously, we generated limb bud mesenchyme-specific Cdc42 inactivated mice (Cdc42 conditional knockout mice; Cdc42 fl/fl; Prx1-Cre), which showed short limbs and cranial bone deformities, though the mechanism related to the cranium phenotype was unclear. In the present study, we invest ...
- Tanaka, Junichi, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Genomics Data 2015 v.5 pp. 115-119
- databases; elderly; gene expression; genes; mice; mouth; saliva; salivary glands; tissues
- ... Aging, also called senescence, is thought to be a physiological phenomenon that commonly occurs in various organs and tissues (Enoki et al., 2007 ). Many older adults experience dysfunction in their salivary glands, for example xerostomia, which is defined as dry mouth resulting from reduced or absent saliva flow (Nagler et al., 2004 ). In the present study, we investigated gene expression i ...