Jump to Main Content
- Yoshikawa, Masahide, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 2010 v.110 no.2 pp. 217-222
- epithelial cells; fluorescence; integrins; messenger RNA; mice; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; stem cells; young adults
- ... Although mouse Wnt-10b has been shown to play various roles in a wide range of biological actions, the effects on epithelial stem/progenitor cells in the skin have not been reported. In the present study, we investigated the effects of Wnt-10b on proliferation and differentiation of murine skin-derived CD34 and CD49f double-positive (CD34⁺CD49f⁺) cells, a supposed fraction as enriched epithelial s ...
- Yoshikawa, Masahide, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 2011 v.111 no.1 pp. 71-77
- coculture; embryonic stem cells; leukemia inhibitory factor; messenger RNA; mice; prealbumin; rats; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; tryptophan 2,3-dioxygenase
- ... We investigated the effects of coculture with hepatic stellate cells (HSCs) on the differentiation of embryonic stem (ES) cells and embryoid bodies (EBs). Rat HSCs were incubated until becoming semi-confluent and adherent to the dish. Undifferentiated mouse ES cells and 4-day EBs were cultured in gelatin-coated or HSC-feeder dishes, then induced hepatocyte-like cells and the remaining undifferenti ...