Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2020 v.249 pp. 112365
- Ginkgo biloba; Oriental traditional medicine; Toll-like receptor 4; adenosine diphosphate; anti-inflammatory activity; anticoagulant activity; arachidonic acid; astrocytes; brain; cell viability; cytoplasm; diterpenoids; edema; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; gene expression; immunohistochemistry; infarction; inflammation; interleukin-1beta; ischemia; lactate dehydrogenase; lactones; lipopolysaccharides; messenger RNA; models; neurons; platelet aggregation; platelet-activating factor; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; rats; signal transduction; stroke; therapeutics; transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; China
- ... Ginkgo biloba L. (Ginkgoaceae) is a traditional Chinese medicine known to treating stroke and other cardio-cerebrovascular diseases for thousands of years in China. Ginkgo diterpene lactones (GDL) attracted much attention because of their neuroprotective properties.To uncover the effects of GDL, which consist of ginkgolide A (GA), ginkgolide B (GB), and ginkgolide K (GK), on ischemic stroke, as we ...
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemosphere 2017 v.183 pp. 353-360
- Western blotting; absorption; apoptosis; cell viability; digestion; environmental health; flame retardants; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; microRNA; models; neoplasms; oxidative stress; phosphates; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase; pollutants; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; risk; signal transduction; toxicity; toxicology; transcription (genetics)
- ... Tris (1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate (TDCIPP), one of the most universally used organophosphate flame retardants (OPFRs), is an environmental pollutant. However, limited information is available regarding its toxicity and environmental health risk. In the present study, PC12 cells provided a useful model for the evaluation of the toxic effects of TDCIPP. Exposure to 7.5, 15, 30, or 60 μM TDCIPP ...