Jump to Main Content
- Ma, Yuanhui; McClatchy, Daniel B.; Barkallah, Salim; Wood, William W.; Yates, John R.
- Journal of Proteome Research 2017 v.16 no.6 pp. 2213-2220
- programmed cell death, etc ; cell lines; models; neurodegenerative diseases; protein synthesis; proteins; proteome; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... Here we describe a new strategy, HILAQ (Heavy Isotope Labeled Azidohomoalanine Quantification), to rapidly quantify the molecular vulnerability profile to oxytosis, which is an oxidative stress-induced programed cell death pathway that has been reported to be involved in aging and neurodegenerative diseases. HILAQ was able to quantify 1962 newly synthesized proteins (NSPs) after 1 h of pulse label ...
- PubMed Central:
- Pérez‐Martín, Fernando; Yuste‐Lisbona, Fernando J.; Pineda, Benito; Angarita‐Díaz, María Pilar; García‐Sogo, Begoña; Antón, Teresa; Sánchez, Sibilla; Giménez, Estela; Atarés, Alejandro; Fernández‐Lozano, Antonia; Ortíz‐Atienza, Ana; García‐Alcázar, Manuel; Castañeda, Laura; Fonseca, Rocío; Capel, Carmen; Goergen, Geraldine; Sánchez, Jorge; Quispe, Jorge L.; Capel, Juan; Angosto, Trinidad; Moreno, Vicente; Lozano, Rafael
- Plant biotechnology journal 2017 v.15 no.11 pp. 1439-1452
- programmed cell death, etc ; Solanum lycopersicum; UTP-glucose-1-phosphate uridylyltransferase; enhancer elements; genomics; leaf development; models; mutants; phenotype; phenotypic variation; reporter genes; tomatoes; transfer DNA; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... With the completion of genome sequencing projects, the next challenge is to close the gap between gene annotation and gene functional assignment. Genomic tools to identify gene functions are based on the analysis of phenotypic variations between a wild type and its mutant; hence, mutant collections are a valuable resource. In this sense, T‐DNA collections allow for an easy and straightforward iden ...
- PubMed Central: