Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Lin, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- international journal of biochemistry & cell biology 2012 v.44 no.7 pp. 1166-1173
- apoptosis; cell movement; cell viability; colorectal neoplasms; complementary DNA; gene overexpression; genes; in vivo studies; lymph nodes; messenger RNA; metastasis; models; neoplasm cells; patients; prostatic neoplasms; tissue repair; tissues; transcription factors; zinc finger motif
- ... In our previous studies, ZKSCAN3 was demonstrated to be over-expressed in invasive colonic tumor cells and their liver metastases, but minimally expressed in adjacent non-transformed tissues. Further preliminary data showed that ZKSCAN3 was expressed in a majority of prostate cancer patient samples, but not in normal prostate tissues. Moreover, the ZKSCAN3 protein is highly expressed in the PC3 pr ...
- PubMed Central:
- Yang, Lin, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Vaccine 2011 v.29 no.48 pp. 8909-8914
- burden of disease; cities; elderly; geographical variation; influenza; models; mortality; subtropics; tropics; vaccines; virology; China; Singapore
- ... Influenza has been well documented to significantly contribute to winter increase of mortality in the temperate countries, but its severity in the subtropics and tropics was not recognized until recently and geographical variations of disease burden in these regions remain poorly understood. In this study, we applied a standardized modeling strategy to the mortality and virology data from three As ...
- Yang, Lin Zhang, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Ecosystems 2009 v.12 no.2 pp. 279-297
- Monte Carlo method; agricultural land; buildings; canopy; crops; decline; environmental impact; landscapes; models; planting; regrowth; rural areas; silvicultural practices; trees; urban areas; China
- ... Over the past 50 years, China's ancient agricultural village landscapes have been transformed by unprecedented social, technological, and ecological changes. Although these dense anthropogenic mosaics of croplands, settlements, and other used lands cover more than 2 million square kilometers across China, the nature of these changes and their environmental impacts remain poorly understood because ...