Jump to Main Content
- Gambhir, Manoj, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Parasites & vectors 2015 v.8 no.1 pp. 530
- drugs; eye diseases; immunity; models; pathogenicity; planning; population dynamics; reproduction
- ... BACKGROUND: The role of mass drug administration (MDA) and the implementation of transmission reduction measures are essential to successfully control and eliminate a wide range of NTDs, including the ocular disease trachoma. Immunity to trachoma infection acts by reducing the duration of an individual’s infectious period and by reducing their infectivity with each successive infection. METHODS: I ...
- PubMed Central:
- Gambhir, Manoj, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Vaccine 2017 v.35 no.37 pp. 4923-4929
- Papillomaviridae; anus; boys; cost effectiveness; homosexuality; humans; men; models; quality-adjusted life year; vaccination; vaccines; warts; Australia
- ... We investigated the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a targeted human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination program for young (15–26) men who have sex with men (MSM).We developed a compartmental model to project HPV epidemic trajectories in MSM for three vaccination scenarios: a boys program, a targeted program for young MSM only and the combination of the two over 2017–2036. We assessed the gai ...