Jump to Main Content
- Tungkamani, Sabaithip, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy 2018 v.152 pp. 383-400
- equations; fluid mechanics; methane; models; steam
- ... This work comprises the systematic study of a monolithic reactor design for steam methane reforming (SMR) to achieve optimal dimensions for the highest rate of reaction. The design is developed using an analytical model to establish the optimum length of the reactor. The result is confirmed by a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) model. Experimental work on SMR is carried out in lab scale. In the ...
- Tungkamani, Sabaithip, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2014 v.88 pp. 1179-1192
- biofuels; biomass; case studies; cost effectiveness; developing countries; electricity; energy efficiency; equipment; fuel production; gasification; heat; models; power plants; synthesis gas; transportation; Thailand
- ... The utilization of syngas shows a highly potential to improve the economic potential of the stand-alone power unit-based gasification plants as well as enhancing the growing demand of transportation fuels. The thermochemical conversion of biomass via gasification to heat and power generations from the earlier study is further enhanced by integrating Fischer–Tropsch (FT) synthesis with the existing ...