Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Tongxin, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Land degradation & development 2019 v.30 no.9 pp. 1095-1106
- agricultural watersheds; data collection; erosion control; geographic information systems; inventories; landslides; models; planning; remote sensing; risk; sediments; statistical analysis; China
- ... The previous inventory datasets of mass movement typically include large‐sized mass movements (e.g., landslides), whereas small ones are often missing due to either being too small to be interpreted from remote sensing images or too time‐consuming to measure them in the field. Thus, the relative significance of different‐sized mass movement in sediment production remains unknown. In this study, fi ...
- Zhu, Tongxin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Geoderma 2016 v.263 pp. 234-243
- Internet; algorithms; case studies; computer software; ecology; experts; hydrology; infrastructure; models; silt fraction; soil surveys; topsoil; China
- ... In recent years, new demands and trends have emerged in the digital soil mapping (DSM) field: the range of applications as well as the range of users has become much diverse. Users of DSM include not only experts in soil science community but also those from relevant domains (e.g., hydrology, ecology). In addition, the rapid expansion of areas for DSM and the ever increasing spatial resolution of ...