Jump to Main Content
- Bossou, Annick D, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Parasites & vectors 2013 v.6 no.1 pp. 337
- disease vectors; essential oils; World Health Organization; pyrethrins; citronellal; p-cymene; citronellol; mass spectrometry; malaria; Securidaca; insecticide resistance; geranial; public health; Eucalyptus tereticornis; Ischaemum; methyl salicylate; neral; monitoring; insecticidal properties; mosquito bites; Cymbopogon citratus; Anopheles gambiae; pests; spathulenol; permethrin; chemical composition; Cochlospermum; Corymbia citriodora; gas chromatography; Dysphania ambrosioides; Benin
- ... BACKGROUND: Insecticide resistance in sub-Saharan Africa and especially in Benin is a major public health issue hindering the control of the malaria vectors. Each Anopheles species has developed a resistance to one or several classes of the insecticides currently in use in the field. Therefore, it is urgent to find alternative compounds to conquer the vector. In this study, the efficacies of essen ...
- PubMed Central:
- Dosseh, Annick, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Vaccine 2016 v.34 no.43 pp. 5164-5169
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus; World Health Organization; Yellow fever virus; cell culture; disease prevention; equipment; funding; health promotion; income; influenza; infrastructure; interviews; monitoring; questionnaires; vaccines; Cote d'Ivoire; Democratic Republic of the Congo
- ... The laboratory has always played a very critical role in diagnosis of the diseases. The success of any disease programme is based on a functional laboratory network. Health laboratory services are an integral component of the health system. Efficiency and effectiveness of both clinical and public health functions including surveillance, diagnosis, prevention, treatment, research and health promoti ...
- PubMed Central: