Jump to Main Content
- Song, Huaibo, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Information processing in agriculture 2019 v.6 no.2 pp. 200-215
- algorithms; apples; branches; color; fruits; leaves; light intensity; lighting; monitoring; orchards; texture
- ... During the recognition and localization process of green apple targets, problems such as uneven illumination, occlusion of branches and leaves need to be solved. In this study, the multi-scale Retinex with color restoration (MSRCR) algorithm was applied to enhance the original green apple images captured in an orchard environment, aiming to minimize the impacts of varying light conditions. The enh ...
- Song, Huaibo, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2018 v.151 pp. 196-206
- aircraft; cameras; computer software; entropy; monitoring; remote sensing
- ... Remote sensing technology has been widely used for monitoring crop fields and other agricultural applications. However, the clarity of remote sensing images is often affected by clouds and chaotic media in the atmosphere. Image dehazing can be achieved through the dark channel prior method (DCP), but there is always a brightness distortion problem after image dehazing. To address the problem, this ...