Jump to Main Content
- Muslukhov, R. R., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemistry of natural compounds 2015 v.51 no.4 pp. 716-720
- betulin; chemistry; chlorine; hydrides; lactones; methylene chloride; monoterpenoids
- ... The behavior of seven-membered lactones from the triterpenoid betulin and S-(+)-camphor in a novel reaction with organoaluminum compounds was studied using low-temperature reduction of monoterpene sevenmembered lactones by an excess of diisobutylaluminum hydride in CH ₂ Cl ₂ . ...
- Muslukhov, R. R., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemistry of natural compounds 2012 v.48 no.5 pp. 789-790
- catalysts; chlorides; ethers; monoterpenoids; redox reactions; synthesis
- ... A modified stereospecific synthesis of potentially biologically and pharmacologically active methyl (1R,2R,3E,5R)-3-(hydroxyimino)-5-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)cyclohexanecarboxylate from (R)-4-menthen-3-one was developed using sequential 1,4-conjugate addition of Norman reagent catalyzed by CuI–BF₃[Symbol: see text]Et₂O–CuCl₂ and ozonolysis–reduction of the intermediate (R,R,R)-vinylmenthone by hydr ...