Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Chih-Hao, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.210 pp. 256-265
- business enterprises; business management; decision support systems; environmental markets; experts; marketing strategies; models; multi-criteria decision making; quality control; stakeholders; Taiwan
- ... Green marketing strategy has increasingly become a sustainable business operation goal, and Green Marketing Audit (GMA) is an effective measurement tool. In order to satisfy the green marketing quality assurance, the tight integration of green marketing missions, competition, stakeholders’ requirements, and business activities are necessary. This study focuses on the establishment of green marketi ...
- Yang, Chih-Hao, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2016 v.133 pp. 1154-1166
- carbon footprint; energy; infrastructure; life cycle assessment; managers; models; multi-criteria decision making; sustainable development; traffic
- ... An optimal sustainable public transport infrastructure project portfolio selection requires an environment management strategy for both the social and economic development. This study considers the application of a multi-criteria decision-making (MCDM) methodology that can be applied to assess the sustainable development of transport infrastructure projects, taking into account a range of transpor ...