Jump to Main Content
- Mendes, Bruno, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Physiology & behavior 2019 v.201 pp. 123-129
- males; muscles; questionnaires; sleep; sports; Portugal
- ... The aim of this study was two-fold: (i) to analyze the variations of internal load (IL) and well-being between normal and congested weeks in professional futsal (also known as indoor soccer) players and (ii) to analyze variations in training days (MD-1, MD-2 and MD-3 [matchday −1, −2, and −3, respectively]) within weeks. Twenty male professional futsal players (age: 27.8 ± 5.7 years old; height: 1 ...
- Mendes, Bruno, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Physiology & behavior 2017 v.179 pp. 262-267
- analysis of variance; games; heart rate; lead; monitoring; muscles; planning; sleep; sports
- ... Monitoring internal training load has been extensively used and described within team sport environments, however when compared to internal physiological measures such as heart rate (HR) and rating of perceived exertion (RPE), the literature is sparse. The primary aim of this investigation study was to assess differences of playing position on ITL, session-RPE and wellness across two different tra ...