Jump to Main Content
- Song, Meirong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food and agricultural immunology 2018 v.29 no.1 pp. 590-599
- animal tissues; chickens; detection limit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; liver; maduramicin; monoclonal antibodies; muscles; sustainable technology
- ... An indirect competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ic-ELISA) based on immunomagnetic beads' (IMBs) clean-up was developed for detection of the residues of maduramicin (MD) in different chicken tissues. IMBs coated with a specific monoclonal antibody (MAb) against MD named MAb 2D6 were applied to enrich the residues of MD in chicken tissues. The specificities of these IMBs were well maintai ...
- Song, Meirong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food analytical methods 2017 v.10 no.9 pp. 3042-3051
- analytical methods; antibiotics; chickens; coccidiosis; detection limit; drug residues; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; liver; magnetic separation; monoclonal antibodies; muscles; salinomycin
- ... Polyether antibiotics have been widely used for the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis in chicken farming. In the present study, an efficient, simple and inexpensive competitive indirect enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ciELISA) method based on immunomagnetic sample clean up was developed for salinomycin. Monoclonal antibodies were immobilized on the surface of carboxylic acid magnetic bead ...