Jump to Main Content
- Fernández, M. Dolores, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2018 v.114 pp. 599-613
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; ascorbic acid; chemical reduction; chitosan; crystal structure; electrical conductivity; glycerol; graphene; graphene oxide; mechanical properties; nanocomposites; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; plasticizers; reducing agents; scanning electron microscopy; thermal stability; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... Unplasticized and glycerol plasticized chitosan/graphene (CS/GS) nanocomposites were synthesized via in situ chemical reduction of graphene oxide sheets (GO) with l-ascorbic acid (L-AA) as reductant by solution casting. The reduction of GO with L-AA was investigated to establish the optimal amount of reductant required to produce chemically reduced graphene sheets (GS). The combine effect of both ...
- Fernández, M. Dolores, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2016 v.51 no.7 pp. 3628-3642
- X-ray diffraction; contact angle; differential scanning calorimetry; glass transition temperature; hydrophobicity; melting; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; plasticizers; polylactic acid; silicon; tensile strength; thermal stability; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy
- ... In this study, poly(L-lactic acid)/polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane derivatives nanocomposites (PLLA/POSS) were prepared using solution casting. Three different POSS molecules, two amino-POSS derivatives with different nonreactive organic substituents attached to the corner silicon atoms (aminopropylheptaisobutyl-POSS, APIBPOSS, and aminopropylheptaisooctyl-POSS, APIOPOSS) and a PLLA-g-POSS or ...