Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Minhao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Carbon 2018 v.132 pp. 152-156
- carbon; fluorides; nanocomposites; nanowires; silica; titanium dioxide
- ... The core@double-shells structured TiO2@Carbon@SiO2 nanowires (TiO2@C@SiO2 NWs) with a uniform carbon inner shell and a SiO2 outer shell were successfully synthesized and subsequently incorporated into poly(vinylidene fluoride) (PVDF) matrix to prepare dielectric nanocomposites. Compared with the pristine TiO2 NWs/PVDF nanocomposites, the introduction of carbon interlayer as the inner shell between ...
- Yang, Minhao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2014 v.6 no.22 pp. 20051-20059
- carbon nanotubes; crosslinking; electrical properties; microstructure; nanocomposites; polyethylene; polyolefin; thermal analysis
- ... In this work, electrically and thermally actuated triple shape memory polymers (SMPs) of chemically cross-linked polycyclooctene (PCO)–multiwalled carbon nanotube (MWCNT)/polyethylene (PE) nanocomposites with co-continuous structure and selective distribution of fillers in PCO phase are prepared. We systematically studied not only the microstructure including morphology and fillers’ selective dist ...