Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Yuh-Lin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2019 v.123 no.30 pp. 18528-18535
- Raman spectroscopy; adenine; aluminum oxide; nanohybrids; nanosilver; nanospheres; physical chemistry; porous media; silica
- ... Arrays of 20 nm silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) with tunable interparticle gaps have been grown on mesoporous silica (MPS) nanospheres to form AgNPs@MPS nanohybrids for surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS). Adenine was employed as the probing molecule to study the hot-spot SERS effect as a function of interparticle gap. The SERS signal intensity increased by 8–10-fold when the gaps were reduced t ...
- Wang, Yuh-Lin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2014 v.2 no.9 pp. 1136-1143
- DNA; Raman spectroscopy; Staphylococcus aureus; adenine; bacteria; clay; geometry; glass; hydrophobicity; montmorillonite; nanohybrids; nanoparticles; nanosilver; rapid methods; silicates; silver; surface area; surface interactions; surfactants; wavelengths
- ... Novel nanohybrid arrays of silver (Ag)-on-silicate platelets with flexibility and three-dimensional (3D) hot-junctions (particularly in z-direction) were discovered for improving the stability of free nanoparticles and the mobility of rigid (glass or silicon-based) substrates in surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) detection technology. Since the Ag nanoparticles are adsorbed on both sides of ...