Jump to Main Content
- Lybaert, Lien, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of controlled release 2018 v.289 pp. 125-145
- T-lymphocytes; cancer vaccines; cytotoxicity; disease course; immune response; nanoparticles; neoplasms; patients; probability; vaccination
- ... During the last decade anti-tumor immune-therapy has opened novel opportunities to efficiently combat cancer progression. The introduction of DC- and CAR T-cell based therapies as well as the successful application of antibody-based inhibitor of immune checkpoints (CTLA-4, PD1 and PDL1) have boosted the field and led to an overall benefit for many patients. In situ cancer vaccination is an attract ...
- Lybaert, Lien, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2016 v.17 no.7 pp. 2479-2488
- composite polymers; dendritic cells; endocytosis; esters; glycosylation; macrophages; mannose; nanoparticles; polymerization
- ... We report on the design of glycosylated nanogels via core-cross-linking of amphiphilic non-water-soluble block copolymers composed of an acetylated glycosylated block and a pentafluorophenyl (PFP) activated ester block prepared by reversible addition–fragmentation (RAFT) polymerization. Self-assembly, pH-sensitive core-cross-linking, and removal of remaining PFP esters and protecting groups are ac ...