Jump to Main Content
- Nazirov, Alexander, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2016 v.91 pp. 457-464
- chitosan; coordination polymers; glycosidic linkages; gold; ligands; nanogold; nanoparticles; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; rheology
- ... Here we report green synthesis of gold nanoparticles in solutions of heterocyclic chitosan derivatives (N-(4-imidazolyl)methylchitosan (IMC), N-2-(2-pyridyl)ethylchitosan (2-PEC), and N-2-(4-pyridyl)ethylchitosan (4-PEC)) and show how efficiency of Au(III) binding to polymer influences the Au(III) reduction rate and the size of the gold nanoparticles formed using only the reducing power of these ...
- Nazirov, Alexander, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2016 v.151 pp. 649-655
- bioactive properties; biopolymers; catalytic activity; chitosan; drugs; gold; luminescence; nanogold; nanoparticles; p-nitrophenol; proteins; surface plasmon resonance; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Water soluble luminescent gold nanoparticles with average size 2.3nm were for the first time synthesized by completely green method of Au(III) reduction using chitosan derivative—biocompatible nontoxic N-(4-imidazolyl)methylchitosan (IMC) as both reducing and stabilizing agent. Reduction of Au(III) to gold nanoparticles in IMC solution is a slow process, in which coordination power of biopolymer c ...