Jump to Main Content
- Savitsky, I., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Preventive veterinary medicine 2015 v.120 no.2 pp. 232-235
- Neospora caninum; Protozoa; dairy cows; field experimentation; neosporosis; pregnancy; progeny; seroprevalence; tachyzoites; vaccination; vaccines
- ... Neosporosis, caused by the intracellular protozoan Neospora caninum, is a major cause of abortion and reproductive failure in cattle worldwide. The principal route of transmission of neosporosis is via in utero infection of the offspring. There is no effective prophylactic treatment or vaccine available against bovine neosporosis. A N. caninum NcIs491 isolate was examined for its ability to immuni ...
- Savitsky, I., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Veterinary parasitology 2007 v.149 no.3-4 pp. 167-171
- dairy cattle; neosporosis; Neospora caninum; isolation; tachyzoites; abortion (animals); fetus; brain; pathogen identification; polymerase chain reaction; infection; cultured cells; Meriones; gerbils; antibody formation; Israel