Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Yan‐qiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Phytotherapy research 2019 v.33 no.2 pp. 431-441
- B-lymphocytes; amino acids; apoptosis; calcium; genes; genistein; glutamate receptors; neurons; protective effect
- ... In this study, we investigated the protective effects of genistein against SH‐SY5Y cell damage induced by β‐amyloid 25–35 peptide (Aβ₂₅–₃₅) and the underlying mechanisms. Aβ‐induced neuronal death, apoptosis, glutamate receptor subunit expression, Ca²⁺ ion concentration, amino acid transmitter concentration, and apoptosis‐related factor expression were evaluated to determine the effects of geniste ...
- LIU, YAN-QIANG, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Insect science 2007 v.14 no.2 pp. 107-115
- G-proteins; Helicoverpa armigera; culture media; cyhalothrin; insecticide resistance; insects; larvae; mutation; neurons; neurophysiology; pertussis toxin; pyrethrins; signal transduction; sodium channels; tetrodotoxin
- ... Pertussis toxin (PTX) inhibits the activation of the α-subunit of the inhibitory heterotrimeric G-proteins (Gαi./o) and modulates voltage-gated sodium channels, which may be one of the primary targets of pyrethroids. To investigate the potential mechanisms of agricultural pests resistance to pyrethroid insecticides, we examined the modulations by PTX on sodium channels in the central neurons of th ...