Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: jenny?
- Bilbrey, Jenna
A., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2014 v.79 no.4 pp. 1836-1841
- catalysts; chemical structure; cross-coupling reactions; isotopes; methodology; nickel; organic chemistry; thiophene
- ... The kinetic isotope effect (KIE) is used to experimentally elucidate the first irreversible step in oxidative addition reactions of a zerovalent nickel catalyst to a set of haloarene substrates. Halogenated o-methylbenzene, dimethoxybenzene, and thiophene derivatives undergo intramolecular oxidative addition through irreversible π-complexation. Density functional theory computations at the B3LYP-D ...
- Bilbrey, Jenna A., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Langmuir 2014 v.30 no.34 pp. 10465-10470
- aromatic hydrocarbons; chlorine; diazonium compounds; electrochemistry; electrodes; gold; nickel; polymers; salts
- ... This article reports the development of a robust, one-step electrochemical technique to generate surface-bound conjugated polymers. The electrochemical reduction of arene diazonium salts at the surface of a gold electrode is used to generate tethered bromobenzene monolayers quickly. The oxidative addition of reactive Ni(0) across the aryl halide bond is achieved in situ through a concerted electro ...