Jump to Main Content
- Trisunaryanti, Wega, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.3 pp. 1230-1237
- acidity; aqueous solutions; catalysts; catalytic activity; cellulose; drying; ethylene glycol; hexane; liquids; nanoparticles; nickel; nitrates; particle size; surface area; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Catalysts comprising nickel supported on SBA-15 were prepared by wet impregnation and co-impregnation methods. Wet impregnation was performed by directly dispersing an Ni(NO₃)₂·6H₂O aqueous solution into SBA-15, whereas in co-impregnation, ethylene glycol (EG) was added to nickel nitrate aqueous solution prior to dispersion into SBA-15. After drying and calcination, NiO/SBA-15w and NiO/SBA-15c wer ...
- Trisunaryanti, Wega, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Procedia Environmental Sciences 2014 v.20 pp. 215-224
- wastes; cobalt; energy; fuel production; catalysts; soil; gasoline; hydrochloric acid; alkanes; hydrogen; nickel; pollution; polyethylene; zeolites; chemical structure; alkenes; Indonesia
- ... Hydrocracking of LDPE plastics into fuel over bi-functional catalysts was systematically studied. The natural zeolite from Sukabumi, Indonesia was refluxed in HCl 6N for 30minutes and dried in an oven, then the activated natural zeolite (Z) was produced. This study found that natural zeolite obtained from Sukabumi which consists of the mordenite type crystalline. For bi- functional catalysts, Ni, ...