Jump to Main Content
- Yoon, Yong Soo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2018 v.178 pp. 937-946
- ammonium nitrogen; chemical oxygen demand; cleaning; denitrification; fouling; membrane bioreactors; nitrate nitrogen; nitrification; nitrogen; phosphates; recycling; sewage; sewage treatment
- ... A new hybrid pilot plant configuration based on a modularized rolled pipe system (RPS) combined with a submerged flat sheet membrane bioreactor (MBR) was investigated to enhance the sewage treatment and membrane performance. The system was operated under actual conditions for more than four months, that is, at a constant flow rate of 30 m³/d and with two internal recycling ratios. The results indi ...
- Yoon, Yong Soo, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2014 v.153 pp. 116-125
- bioreactors; coliform bacteria; municipal wastewater; nitrate nitrogen; pollutants; recycling
- ... This paper evaluated a novel pilot scale hybrid treatment system which combines rotating hanging media bioreactor (RHMBR), submerged membrane bioreactor (SMBR) along with electrocoagulation (EC) as post treatment to treat organic and nutrient pollutants from municipal wastewater. The results indicated that the highest removal efficiency was achieved at the internal recycling ratio as 400% of the i ...