Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Xin-Cai, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Phytochemistry letters 2019 v.32 pp. 6-9
- Valeriana; X-ray diffraction; anti-inflammatory activity; inhibitory concentration 50; irradiation; macrophages; nitric oxide; sesquiterpenoids; spectral analysis; stereochemistry
- ... One new sesquiterpene 1S, 3S, 4S, 7S 3,4-dihydroxy-bisabolol (1), one new iridoid amurensin A (2) and 10 known compounds were isolated from the whole plants of Valeriana amurensis. Their structures were established on the basis of extensive spectroscopic analysis and the absolute stereochemistry of compound 1 was assigned by X-ray diffraction analysis with Cu-Kα irradiation. All of compounds were ...
- Zhao, Xin-cai, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Fitoterapia 2017
- Hemerocallis; alkaloids; inhibitory concentration 50; macrophages; nitric oxide; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; roots; spectral analysis
- ... Eight new γ-lactam alkaloids, hemerominors A-H (1–8), including two pair of epimers (1–4), together with six known compounds (9–14) were isolated from the roots of Hemerocallis minor Mill. The structures of 1–8 were established on the basis of extensive NMR studies and HR-MS measurements as well as comparison with literature data. The absolute configurations of 1–8 were determined by CD spectral a ...