Jump to Main Content
- Malagoli, M., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2006 v.144 no.3 pp. 967-975
- plant growth; chlorophyll; sediment contamination; bioaccumulation; water pollution; heavy metals; plant micronutrients; watersheds; wetlands; waste lagoons; macrophytes; shoots; vegetation; biomass; nitrogen; potassium; sodium; chromium; nickel; copper; zinc; soil pollution; phytoremediation; Phragmites australis; Bolboschoenus maritimus; Italy
- Malagoli, M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of experimental botany 2003 v.54 no.384 pp. 1023-1031
- Zea mays; nitrates; nutrient transport; plant physiology; adenosinetriphosphatase; nitrogen; nutrient availability; complementary DNA; nucleotide sequences; roots; leaves; isozymes; messenger RNA; amino acid sequences
- ... Two maize genotypes differently responsive to nitrogen availability were characterized for their efficiency in nitrate accumulation via both the LATS (Low-Affinity Transport System) and HATS (High-Affinity Transport System) nitrate uptake systems. In addition, a full-length cDNA encoding a putative high-affinity nitrate transporter (ZmNrt2.1) was isolated and its expression evaluated in both the r ...