Jump to Main Content
- Pang, Si-Ping, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.39 pp. 17741-17748
- azoles; chemical structure; heat production; models; nitrogen; nitrogen content; potential energy; thermal degradation; thermal stability
- ... 1,1′-Azobis(tetrazole) (N₁₀) as a potential eco-friendly material, has the highest nitrogen content among the azo-stabilized poly-nitrogen compounds. The detailed potential energy surface of N₁₀ was thoroughly investigated using M06-2X, MP2 and CCSD(T) calculations, and the main decomposition pathways were calculated by canonical transition state theory modeling. Amongst all the channels studied, ...
- Pang, Si-Ping, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2013 v.1 no.23 pp. 6776-6785
- X-ray diffraction; anions; carbon; cations; differential scanning calorimetry; heat; heterocyclic compounds; hydrogen bonding; nitrogen content; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; salts; stable isotopes; thermal stability
- ... High-density energetic salts that contain nitrogen-rich anions and the 5-hydrazino-1H-tetrazolium cation were synthesized. All salts were fully characterized by vibrational spectroscopy (IR), multinuclear (¹H, ¹³C) NMR spectroscopy, elemental analysis, differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), and impact sensitivity. Four compounds were characterized by single X-ray diffraction. The results show th ...