Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: allen?
- Easteal, Allan J., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of materials science 2008 v.43 no.15 pp. 5139-5142
- X-ray diffraction; crystallization; gels; heat treatment; lithium; nitric acid; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; powders; separation; sol-gel processing; temperature
- ... An interesting observation is reported on the dramatic effect of HNO₃ on crystalline phase evolution in the 33.3 mol% Li₂O–SiO₂ glass–ceramic (stoichiometric composition of lithium disilicate Li₂Si₂O₅, LS₂) prepared by sol–gel processes from tetraethylorthosilicate (TEOS) and lithium ethoxide precursors. Nitric acid (65%), in molar ratio HNO₃/TEOS = 0.1, was added either to the precursor sol or to ...
- Easteal, Allan J., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of polymer science 2010 v.48 no.6 pp. 1339-1347
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; aniline; composite polymers; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; physicochemical properties; polymerization; scanning electron microscopy; spectral analysis
- ... Copolymers of aniline and ethyl 3-aminobenzoate (3EAB) were synthesized by chemical polymerization in several mole ratios of aniline to functionalized aniline, and their physicochemical properties were compared to those of poly(aniline-co-3-aminobenzoic acid) (3ABAPANI) copolymers. The copolymers were characterized with UV-vis, FTIR, Raman, SEM, EPR, and solid-state NMR spectroscopy, elemental ana ...