Jump to Main Content
- Nichols, Selby, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Current developments in nutrition 2019 v.3 no.Supplement_1
- anthropometric measurements; dialysis; diet counseling; experimental design; hemodialysis; kidney diseases; nutrition education; patients; protein intake; protein supplements; whey protein
- ... To compare the impact of protein supplementation versus nutrition education/counselling on protein intakes (indexed by normalized protein catabolic rates (nPCR)) among persons on maintenance haemodialysis. An intervention study design was employed in this investigation. Participating dialysis centers were randomly selected and persons attending those centers were invited to participate in the stud ...
- Nichols, Selby S.D., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Public health nutrition 2010 v.13 no.5 pp. 738-747
- fried foods; food intake; human diseases; school children; attitudes and opinions; eating habits; nutritional intervention; nutrition education; physical activity; snack foods; carbonated beverages; human behavior; obesity; randomized clinical trials; child nutrition; nutrition knowledge