Jump to Main Content
- Rai, Ankita; Dixit, Sumita; Singh, Sheelendra Pratap; Gautam, Naveen Kumar; Das, Mukul; Tripathi, Anurag
- Journal of food science 2018 v.83 no.12 pp. 3126-3133
- staple foods, etc ; European Union; Fusarium; acceptable daily intake; corn; exposure assessment; food safety; fungi; high performance liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; metabolites; oats; rice; risk; toxicity; wheat; zearalenone; India; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Zearalenone (ZEA) is a toxic metabolite of Fusarium genera that frequently contaminates cereal grains. India being a tropical country provides suitable conditions for fungal invasion to the cereals. In the absence of any regulatory limits for ZEA in India, the present study was carried out to analyze the contamination levels of ZEA in different cereal samples consumed by Indian population and its ...
- Ortiz, Johana; Van Camp, John; Mestdagh, Frédéric; Donoso, Silvana; De Meulenaer, Bruno
- Food additives & contaminants 2013 v.30 no.12 pp. 2165-2176
- staple foods, etc ; HT-2 toxin; aflatoxin B1; aflatoxin B2; aflatoxin G1; aflatoxin G2; compliance; deoxynivalenol; fluorescence; fumonisins; high performance liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; noodles; oats; ochratoxin A; rice; wheat; zearalenone; Ecuador; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... The co-occurrence of aflatoxin B ₁ (AFB ₁), B ₂ (AFB ₂), G ₁ (AFG ₁) and G ₂ (AFG ₂), ochratoxin A (OTA), deoxynivalenol (DON), fumonisin B ₁ (FB ₁), zearalenone (ZEN), and HT-2 and T-2 toxins in the main Ecuadorian staple cereals (rice, oat flakes, and yellow and white wheat noodles) was evaluated. A ultra high performance liquid chromatography/time-of-flight mass spectrometry (UHPLC/TOFMS) metho ...