Jump to Main Content
- Garner, Bridget C., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- American journal of veterinary research 2015 v.76 no.9 pp. 822-827
- blood sampling; dogs; erythrocytes; leukocytes; osteoarthritis
- ... OBJECTIVE To characterize platelet-rich plasma (PRP) products obtained from canine blood by use of a variety of commercially available devices. SAMPLE Blood samples from 15 dogs between 18 months and 9 years of age with no concurrent disease, except for osteoarthritis in some dogs. PROCEDURES PRP products were produced from blood obtained from each of the 15 dogs by use of each of 5 commercially a ...
- Garner, Bridget C., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- American journal of veterinary research 2013 v.74 no.3 pp. 386-394
- amyloid; angiotensinogen; apolipoprotein B-100; arylesterase; blood serum; cartilage; cholesterol metabolism; complement; cranial cruciate ligament; databases; dogs; fibronectins; gene expression regulation; immunohistochemistry; liquid chromatography; osteoarthritis; prealbumin; retinol-binding protein; stifle; surgery; synovial fluid; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... Objective: To identify proteins with differential expression between healthy dogs and dogs with stifle joint osteoarthritis secondary to cranial cruciate ligament (CCL) disease. Sample: Serum and synovial fluid samples obtained from dogs with stifle joint osteoarthritis before (n = 10) and after (8) surgery and control dogs without osteoarthritis (9) and archived synovial membrane and articular ca ...