Jump to Main Content
- Gao, Xuwen, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2020 v.92 no.8 pp. 6144-6149
- amines; electrochemiluminescence; electrochemistry; electrodes; free radicals; nanocrystals; nanogold; oxidation; ruthenium; screening; silver; silver chloride; wavelengths; zinc sulfide
- ... Electrochemiluminescence (ECL) with high electrode compatibility and less electrochemical interference has conventionally been envisioned by lowering the oxidative potential of luminophores and/or screening luminophores with a low oxidative potential. Herein, an alternative was developed by employing the environmental-friendly carbohydrazide as a coreactant, which enabled serial luminophores with ...
- Gao, Xuwen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.15 pp. 10221-10226
- copper; copper nanoparticles; detection limit; electrochemiluminescence; electrochemistry; glutathione; hydrazine; indium; nanocrystals; oxidation; photons; ruthenium; screening; silver; silver chloride; zinc sulfide
- ... Screening a novel electrochemiluminescence (ECL) system is crucial to ECL evolution. Herein, an efficient ECL system with less interference and environmental concern under physiological condition is developed via a unique internal Cu(I)/Cu(II) couple cycling amplified strategy by employing the glutathione- and citrate-capped copper indium sulfide (CIS)/ZnS nanocrystals (NCs) as electrochemiluminop ...