Jump to Main Content
- Wrobel, Kazimierz, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food analytical methods 2018 v.11 no.10 pp. 2835-2846
- acetone; atomic absorption spectrometry; calibration; canned fish; copper; crystallization; cyclohexanes; data collection; droplets; evaporation; least squares; mercury; models; pH; prediction; silver
- ... In this work, a procedure for the determination of mercury and copper in canned tuna samples is presented, based on the extraction of their respective dithizone complexes and quantification by conventional MALDI-TOFMS with the aid of partial least square regression (PLS2). Methanolic dithizone solution (1 ml, 0.01% m/v) containing Ag(I) as internal standard was added to the calibration solutions a ...
- Wrobel, Kazimierz, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2002 v.373 no.6 pp. 454-460
- Brazil nuts; acetone; beta-mercaptoethanol; cashew nuts; gel chromatography; lipids; molecular weight; pH; pecans; peptidase K; perchloric acid; proteins; selenium; walnuts
- ... In addition to determination of total selenium in nuts, the element distribution among different fractions (lipid extract, low molecular weight, and protein fractions), and speciation analysis were studied. Improved precision for total selenium determination was observed after elimination of lipids. Because selenium was not detected in any of the lipid extracts obtained from the different types of ...