Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Chengmei, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2018 v.114 pp. 1134-1143
- Aspergillus niger; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; chitosan; color; glutaraldehyde; green tea; magnetism; nanoparticles; pH; tannase; temperature; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy
- ... The tannase (from Aspergillus niger) was immobilised by glutaraldehyde conjugation to amino-functionalised chitosan-coated magnetic nanoparticles (Fe3O4-CS nanoparticles). Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy and thermo-gravimetric analysis showed that chitosan was coated on the surface of magnetic nanoparticles. Transmission electron microscopy indicated that the synthesised nanoparticles (Fe3 ...
- Liu, Chengmei, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Food hydrocolloids 2017 v.64 pp. 112-122
- coatings; droplets; emulsions; food industry; glutelins; gum arabic; heat treatment; hydrocolloids; hydrolysis; ingredients; oils; pH; pectins; rice; sodium chloride; temperature; xanthan gum
- ... The objective of this study was to improve the physical stability of emulsions containing oil droplets stabilized by hydrolyzed rice glutelin (HRG) by coating them with anionic polysaccharides. Polysaccharide type and concentration had a strong influence on the properties of the coated droplets. Smaller particles with better pH-stability could be formed from xanthan gum or pectin than from alginat ...