Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: tomas?
- Guz, Tomasz, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Agricultural Engineering 2018 v.22 no.4 pp. 43-49
- beers; brewing industry; dyes; enzymes; factories; flavor; food production; grinding; ingredients; lipids; malt extract; mash; odors; pH; particle size; proteins; restaurants; sugars; vitamins
- ... In recent years, a dynamic development of brewing has been observed. Increasingly, production of malt and beer takes place even in smaller industrial factories, breweries restaurants or at home. Extraction is a process applied in a variety of industries, including food production, as a way of extracting specific ingredients from their mixtures. As a result of this process, not only sugars, protein ...
- Guz, Tomasz, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of food science 2016 v.81 no.11 pp. E2718
- Malus domestica; acidity; antioxidant activity; apples; crushing; cultivars; enzymatic treatment; freezing; fruits; juices; liquefaction; pH; polyphenols; pressing; pulp; temperature; thawing; total soluble solids
- ... The paper presents the results of the research on the impact of enzymatic liquefaction, freezing and thawing on the efficiency of juice pressure extraction from apple pulp and quality of the obtained juices. The research was conducted using three types of pretreatment prior the pressing: crushing and enzymatic liquefaction in temperature of 25 °C, crushing and enzymatic liquefaction in temperature ...