Jump to Main Content
- Cappato, Leandro P., et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Food chemistry 2018 v.263 pp. 81-88
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; antioxidant activity; beverages; bioactive compounds; electric potential difference; fatty acid composition; ohmic heating; pasteurization; thermal properties; volatile compounds; whey
- ... Whey acerola-flavoured drink was subjected to Ohmic Heating (OH) under different operational conditions (45, 60, 80 V at 60 Hz and 10, 100, 1000 Hz with 25 V, 65 °C/30 min) and conventional pasteurization (65 °C/30 min). Bioactive compounds (total phenolics, DPPH, FRAP, ACE levels), fatty acid profile, volatile compounds (CG-MS), thermal behaviors (DSC) and water mobility (TD-NMR) were performed. ...
- Cappato, Leandro P., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- International journal of food science & technology 2017 v.52 no.12 pp. 2631-2636
- cold storage; cream; fatty acid composition; manufacturing; milk; oleic acid; pH; pasteurization; pasteurized milk; psychrotrophic bacteria; raw milk; storage time
- ... In this study, raw cow milk containing somatic cells counts (SCC) at mean levels of 39 000 cells mL⁻¹ (low), 349 000 cells mL⁻¹ (intermediate) and 1 297 000 cells mL⁻¹ (high) was used for the production of pasteurised cream. Physicochemical (pH, fat and fatty acid profile) and microbiological analyses (mesophilic and psychrotrophs) were performed in the obtained creams during 30 days of refrigerat ...