Jump to Main Content
- Muthu, Manikandan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.15 pp. 12143-12157
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Streptococcus mutans; antibacterial properties; bioactive compounds; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; mushrooms; palmitic acid; pathogens; solvents; sonication; stearic acid
- ... Solvent-based extractions have always held the upper hand when it comes to mushrooms. Assimilating the fact that mushrooms are a part of culinary components cooked in water and not in solvents; solvent-based extraction becomes a priority. Effective water based extraction stretches 24 h, leaving space for prospective improvising through analytical interference. We have demonstrated the effective do ...
- Muthu, Manikandan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.31 pp. 17334-17345
- antiviral agents; bioinformatics; computer software; computers; disease outbreaks; drug design; immunology; models; pathogens; surveys; virology; viruses
- ... Bioinformatics and computer based data simulation and modeling are captivating biological research, delivering great results already and promising to deliver more. As biological research is a complex, intricate, diverse field, any available support is gladly taken. With recent outbreaks and epidemics, pathogens are a constant threat to the global economy and security. Virus related plagues are som ...