Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Shuting, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of genetics and genomics 2019 v.46 no.6 pp. 291-299
- Danio rerio; cell death; central nervous system; death; genes; homeostasis; inflammasomes; macrophages; mutants; neurogenesis; neuroglia; neurons; oligomerization; pathogens; point mutation; temperature
- ... Microglia are tissue-resident macrophages residing in the central nervous system (CNS) and play critical roles in removing cellular debris and infectious agents as well as regulating neurogenesis and neuronal activities. Yet, the molecular basis underlying the establishment of microglia pool and the maintenance of their homeostasis in the CNS remain largely undefined. Here we report the identifica ...
- Wu, Shuting, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Virology journal 2014 v.11 no.1 pp. 2439
- interferon-gamma; viral load; vaccination; immunity; Muromegalovirus; DNA; spleen; splenocytes; viruses; people; virulence; CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; pathogens; Human betaherpesvirus 5; intramuscular injection; lethal dose 50; antigens; disease control; mice; control methods; neutralizing antibodies; DNA helicases; weight loss; electroporation; immunoblotting; proteins; survival rate; animal models; salivary glands; recombinant vaccines
- ... BACKGROUND: Human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) causes serious HCMV-related diseases in immunocompromised people. Vaccination is the most effective measure to control infection with the pathogen, yet no vaccine has been licensed till now. We performed a head-to-head comparison of the protective abilities of multiple DNA vaccines in murine model of murine cytomegalovirus (MCMV) infection. METHODS: Five DN ...
- PubMed Central: