Jump to Main Content
- Singh, Smriti, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2017 v.18 no.8 pp. 2489-2498
- antioxidants; drug delivery systems; glutathione; hydrophilicity; image analysis; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; permeability; phagocytes; radiolabeling; renal clearance
- ... Development of nanosized drug delivery systems in cancer therapy is directed toward improving tumor selectivity and minimizing damages of healthy tissue. We introduce a delivery system with synergistic optimization and combination of passive and active targeting strategies. The approach is based on radiopeptide labeled redox sensitive hydrophilic nanogels, which exploit passive targeting by the en ...
- Singh, Smriti, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2017 v.18 no.3 pp. 719-727
- adsorption; basement membrane; biodegradability; chemical elements; drugs; epithelial cells; humans; ligands; lung function; medicine; models; nanofibers; permeability; pollutants; polyesters; polyethylene glycol; porous media
- ... In vitro reconstruction of an alveolar barrier for modeling normal lung functions and pathological events serve as reproducible, high-throughput pharmaceutical platforms for drug discovery, diagnosis, and regenerative medicine. Despite much effort, the reconstruction of organ-level alveolar barrier functions has failed due to the lack of structural similarity to the natural basement membrane, func ...