Jump to Main Content
- Parafiniuk, Stanisław, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Agricultural Engineering 2018 v.22 no.4 pp. 61-70
- fan nozzles; pesticide application; pesticide application equipment; sprayers
- ... Two tests were carried out to measure the standard flat fan nozzles wear during a specific period of an accelerated wear procedure. The first test aimed at getting 10% increase in the flow rate compared to the nominal flow rate, which is the threshold to replace the nozzles according to the nozzles testing standards. The second test was to wear the nozzles intensively (100 hours of accelerated wea ...
- Parafiniuk, Stanisław, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia 2015 v.7 pp. 241-248
- agrochemicals; algorithms; animal health; farming systems; humans; laboratory experimentation; nozzles; people; pesticide application; pesticides; risk; sprayers; sustainable development
- ... Using agrochemicals becomes essential practice of modern farming but in the same time it puts risk to human, animal health and the environment. The initial actions to create balance between this negative impact and the necessity to use the pesticides concerning the environment, people's living conditions and the economic, those factors are defined as the sustainable development. In this paper the ...