Jump to Main Content
- Olmo-García, Lucía, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food chemistry 2017 v.231 pp. 374-385
- cleaning; cultivars; extra-virgin olive oil; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; metabolomics; phenolic compounds; solvents
- ... A LC–MS method involving direct injection of extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO) – after a simple dilution – for determining its phenolic compounds has been developed. Optimization of the most appropriate solvent for sample dilution, selection of the optimum oil/solvent ratio, and establishment of column cleaning strategy and maximum number of injections were some of the most relevant steps. Then, the a ...
- Olmo-García, Lucía, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2016 v.1428 pp. 267-279
- bioactive properties; chemometrics; cultivars; extra-virgin olive oil; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; liquid chromatography; metabolomics; models; phenolic compounds; principal component analysis
- ... Over the last decades, the phenolic compounds from virgin olive oil (VOO) have become the subject of intensive research because of their biological activities and their influence on some of the most relevant attributes of this interesting matrix. Developing metabolic profiling approaches to determine them in monovarietal virgin olive oils could help to gain a deeper insight into olive oil phenolic ...