Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Dahae, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2018 v.81 no.6 pp. 1411-1416
- Colletotrichum; Morus alba; anthraquinones; apoptosis; calcium; chemical structure; endophytes; fungi; mass spectrometry; mice; mitogen-activated protein kinase; mulberries; neuroprotective effect; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; phosphorylation
- ... Colletotrichum sp. JS-0367 was isolated from Morus alba (mulberry), identified, and cultured on a large scale for chemical investigation. One new anthraquinone (1) and three known anthraquinones (2–4) were isolated and identified using spectroscopic methods including 1D/2D-NMR and HRESIMS. Although the neuroprotective effects of some anthraquinones have been reported, the biological activities of ...
- Lee, Dahae, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2016 v.20 pp. 358-368
- Sphagnum; apoptosis; betulinic acid; cisplatin; ergosterol; ethanol; fatty acids; flavonoids; kidney cells; mechanism of action; mitogen-activated protein kinase; natural resources; nephrotoxicity; phosphorylation; renoprotective effect
- ... In search for bioactive constituents from natural resources, the ethanol (EtOH) extract of Sphagnum palustre showed significant renoprotective effects against cisplatin-induced damage in kidney cells. Phytochemical investigation of the EtOH extract led to the identification of a new flavonoid, 6-methyl-(2R,3S)-alpinone, along with six known flavonoids, four steroids, six triperpenoids, and three f ...