Jump to Main Content
- Shi, Jianhui, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2020 v.587 pp. 124322
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; absorption; carbon nitride; chemical structure; dyes; hydrogen peroxide; irradiation; light; optical properties; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photolysis; scanning electron microscopy; sulfides; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A visible-light-driven photocatalyst CdIn₂S₄/g-C₃N₄ was firstly synthesized via a facile and green wet-impregnation method. The crystal phases, particle morphologies, chemical structures and optical properties of the prepared pure g-C₃N₄, bare CdIn₂S₄ and binary CdIn₂S₄/g-C₃N₄ heterojunctions were measured in detail by various standard characterization techniques, such as XRD, SEM, TEM, FT-IR, DRS ...
- Shi, Jianhui, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.580 pp. 123701
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; activated carbon; adsorption; carbon nitride; condensation reactions; models; nitrogen; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; rhodamines; surface area; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A bifunctional composite of activated carbon/carbon nitride (AC/g-C₃N₄) with the excellent adsorption-photocatalytic performance was prepared by a facile thermal polycondensation method. The as-prepared composites were characterized by XRD、 FT-IR, XPS, Nitrogen adsorption-desorption, TEM, UV–vis DRS and EIS. It was found that the stacking g-C₃N₄ was fragmented by AC in the process of synthesis, le ...