Jump to Main Content
- Shi, Jianhui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2020 v.704 pp. 135404
- cadmium sulfide; carbon nitride; carbon quantum dots; electric current; electron transfer; electrons; energy; fluorescence; methylene blue; near infrared radiation; phenol; photocatalysis; photostability; pollutants; rhodamines; solar energy
- ... We have successfully synthesized novel Z-scheme CdS/CQDs/g-C₃N₄ composites with visible-near-infrared light response for the photocatalytic degradation of rhodamine B (RhB), methylene Blue (MB) and phenol. Based on the energy band matching theory, CdS was coupled with g-C₃N₄ using carbon quantum dots (CQDs) as the electron mediator to form the Z-scheme heterojunctions through a simple calcination ...
- Shi, Jianhui, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.580 pp. 123701
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; activated carbon; adsorption; carbon nitride; condensation reactions; models; nitrogen; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; rhodamines; surface area; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A bifunctional composite of activated carbon/carbon nitride (AC/g-C₃N₄) with the excellent adsorption-photocatalytic performance was prepared by a facile thermal polycondensation method. The as-prepared composites were characterized by XRD、 FT-IR, XPS, Nitrogen adsorption-desorption, TEM, UV–vis DRS and EIS. It was found that the stacking g-C₃N₄ was fragmented by AC in the process of synthesis, le ...