Jump to Main Content
- Selli, Elena, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2011 v.280 no.2 pp. 168-177
- aqueous solutions; carbon dioxide; carbon dioxide production; formaldehyde; formic acid; gases; gold; methanol; nanogold; nanoparticles; oxidation; photocatalysts; platinum; pyrolysis; titanium dioxide
- ... The photocatalytic reforming of methanol was investigated kinetically under steady conditions as a function of the methanol-to-water partial pressure ratio in the gas mixture fed to the photoreactor. Similar results were obtained with two TiO₂-based photocatalysts, one containing platinum nanoparticles and prepared by flame spray pyrolysis and the other prepared by the deposition of preformed Au n ...
- Selli, Elena, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.15 pp. 9745-9754
- adsorption; annealing; crystals; fluorine; formic acid; heat treatment; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photooxidation; physicochemical properties; titanium dioxide
- ... Crystal shape control on a series of anatase photocatalysts was achieved by varying the amount of HF employed as a capping agent in their hydrothermal synthesis. A systematic comparison between their physicochemical properties, determined by several complementary surface and bulk techniques before and after thermal treatment at 500 °C, allowed one to discern the influence of the relative amount of ...